So, to kick this blog off, I shall post about my current DIY project - re-building the shelves in a cupboard. Yeah, I know - exciting.
There are two cupboards in my flat, and when I moved in they both had rather rickety, oddly spaced shelves. Three years on, I finally decided to improve upon them.
The first one was a cupboard with the boiler in, so I replaced the old shelves with some much sturdier and worth of being in an airing cupboard. No documentary of that though.
I'm working on the second one now, which requires a more complicated build, so I shall document my progress in the following posts...
NB: I'm a good way through the project, and am catching up on the blogging part whilst waiting for delivery of a tool I need for the next step.